Friday, July 30, 2010

THE bean dip




You know what they say....give credit where credit is due. So this "time out" is in honor of Sam, who knows how much I HATE grating cheese and always takes care of it for me when he can. Remember I said that I'm as cheap as I can be? Welp...to do it in a cheap AND healthy way, I always buy the blocks of cheese and do the grating at home. I'll go on and say it now...y'all wouldn't get half of these recipes if Sammi was not here to help me out - I'd call the game on account of rain (or lack of grated cheese). He's so great...


NOTE: On the Taco Bell sauce....
Yes..it is alright to stoop to the level of taking a couple extra packets if you stop in to grab a tostada (yep....GF!); however, you can buy the sauce bottled as well. At HEB it is only $.99 a bottle, so we take full advantage of it. 


I know...I know...you're ready for me to quit typing so you can get the ingredients and get to rolling (that is...only if you haven't already cut me off and closed the window!) Really...I wouldn't make such a big deal out of this dip if it wasn't as good as it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment